Identify Out Of Books Son of the Shadows (Sevenwaters #2)

Title:Son of the Shadows (Sevenwaters #2)
Author:Juliet Marillier
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 608 pages
Published:June 17th 2002 by Tor Books (first published September 1st 2000)
Categories:Fantasy. Romance. Historical. Historical Fiction. Fiction
Download Son of the Shadows (Sevenwaters #2) Books For Free Online
Son of the Shadows (Sevenwaters #2) Paperback | Pages: 608 pages
Rating: 4.33 | 27235 Users | 1340 Reviews

Description In Pursuance Of Books Son of the Shadows (Sevenwaters #2)

After years of comparative peace, darkness has fallen upon Ulster. Trouble is brewing and even those in the heart of the forest are not safe. Niamh, elder daughter of Sorcha, is required to make a strategic marriage, while her sister Liadan, who has the gift of Sight and her mother’s talent for healing, finds herself drawn into the shadowy world of the Painted Man and his warrior band. There Liadan begins a journey that is to transform her life.

Point Books As Son of the Shadows (Sevenwaters #2)

Original Title: Son of the Shadows
ISBN: 0765343266 (ISBN13: 9780765343260)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.julietmarillier.com/books/sonoftheshadows.html
Series: Sevenwaters #2
Characters: Hugh of Harrowfield, Bran, Sorcha, Fat Janis, Niamh, Ciaran, Liadan
Literary Awards: Aurealis Award for Best Fantasy Novel (2000)

Rating Out Of Books Son of the Shadows (Sevenwaters #2)
Ratings: 4.33 From 27235 Users | 1340 Reviews

Weigh Up Out Of Books Son of the Shadows (Sevenwaters #2)
Buddy read with the amazing Jessica I have believed, for a long time, that the Fair Folk guide our steps. That they work their great plans through us. But you are not in their scheme. Perhaps you hold some sort of key.╰⊰✿Overall Feelings On Son of Shadows✿⊱╮ Just like Daughter of the Forest this takes us on a magical and epic journey over years. Liadan like her mother is a healer and as with all the children of Sevenwaters has a deep capacity for love. Once she finds it she will hold onto it

4 of 5 stars at The BiblioSanctum http://bibliosanctum.com/2015/01/30/b...Son of the Shadows may be the second book of the Sevenwaters series, but it is not a direct sequel. Instead, the story follows the youngest daughter of Sorcha, the brave young woman in Daughter of the Forest who was set upon a quest to save her six older brothers from a terrible curse and succeeded. Liadan proves to be just as resourceful as her mother when she is abducted by outlaws on the road, managing to maneuver her

OMG! I loved this second book in the series! I actually listened to it double time on audio and followed along in the book. BUT, I was so into the book I didn't mark down any excerpts. I hate when I do that. This world Juliet Marillier creates is just magical. Yes, there are bad things that happen but they always do in most fantasy books. She just pulls you into the story and I can't even explain it. I'm no good at this explaining stuff. Maybe if I could record my brain. Hmm...I really hope the

Meh. I wish she hadnt made it a series. So why did I give it 3 stars? It was well writtenI like Miss Marilliers prose. Now I will proceed to tell you why I gave it three stars instead of five.Son of the Shadows didnt flow well, and the characters were rather bland. They read like reheated character ideas she probably had for the last book, but threw out and decided to use for the sequel. That may be why this book felt a loooot like the last one: forbidden love, healer protagonist, protagonist

The world is simple, I think, in its essence. Life, death, love, hate. Desire, fulfillment. Magic.Juliet Marillier's writing is beautiful, but once again I thought the book could've been shorter without losing anything. Add to that my frustration with all of the (sometimes frankly idiotic) secret keeping, and I ended up liking this book a bit less than the first one.

Son of the Shadows is the second book in Juliet Marilliers captivating Sevenwaters series. If you had told me several months ago that any book would measure up to the immediate love I felt for Daughter of the Forest I wouldnt have believed it. Son of the Shadows was probably a great book, sure, but just as good? Really? I wouldnt believe it. Until I read it and I had no choice but to face facts: Son of the Shadows is every bit the masterpiece that Daughter of the Forest was. Rather than