Search

Download Armageddon: The Cosmic Battle of the Ages (Left Behind #11) Books Online

Define Books Conducive To Armageddon: The Cosmic Battle of the Ages (Left Behind #11)

Original Title: Armageddon
ISBN: 0842332367 (ISBN13: 9780842332361)
Edition Language: English
Series: Left Behind #11
Literary Awards: Christy Award Nominee for Futuristic (2004)
Download Armageddon: The Cosmic Battle of the Ages (Left Behind #11) Books Online
Armageddon: The Cosmic Battle of the Ages (Left Behind #11) Paperback | Pages: 395 pages
Rating: 4.03 | 17369 Users | 323 Reviews

Present Of Books Armageddon: The Cosmic Battle of the Ages (Left Behind #11)

Title:Armageddon: The Cosmic Battle of the Ages (Left Behind #11)
Author:Tim LaHaye
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 395 pages
Published:November 18th 2003 by Tyndale House Publishers (first published April 8th 2003)
Categories:Christian Fiction. Christian. Fiction. Religion. Fantasy. Thriller. Christianity

Representaion In Pursuance Of Books Armageddon: The Cosmic Battle of the Ages (Left Behind #11)

The scattered Tribulation Force is drawn inexorably toward the Middle East, as are all the armies of the world, when human history culminates in the battle of the ages. During the last year of the Great Tribulation, safe houses are no longer safe, and the cast of characters dramatically changes. By the time of the war of the great day of God the Almighty, the globe has become a powder keg of danger. Except those already in Petra, everyone has been forced to relocate as Antichrist ratchets up the pressure in the world's most treacherous game. Who will be left standing when the battle leaves the Tribulation Force on the brink of the end of time and the Glorious Appearing?

Rating Of Books Armageddon: The Cosmic Battle of the Ages (Left Behind #11)
Ratings: 4.03 From 17369 Users | 323 Reviews

Judge Of Books Armageddon: The Cosmic Battle of the Ages (Left Behind #11)
After finishing this book in just two sittings, I have to honestly say that, unlike the other Left Behind books, I couldn't put it down. I really believe it was because this book was much more character-focused than the rest. There is actually character development going on: growth, self-sacrifice, emotion, etc. For example, I really haven't been crazy about the character Chloe throughout this series, and this is the first book that really gets into her head. I found myself appreciating her a

I have to start this review by stating that I did not read the previous 10 novels in this series. I picked this book up at a flea market for .25 cents because the cover looked neat, therefore my review will be solely based on this book's merits alone. All that aside, let's see if this book is worth a read! This book is heavily invested in scripture and the biblical events that transpire in the Bible. I'm no believer of God, or Christ..or any religious deity for that matter and I thought the book

Wow, I was so bored with this my mind was constantly wandering off. I have never wanted Jesus to come back so soon in all my life! Ugh. Why did they have to drag this story out so much? And now I'm faced with the dilemma of do I keep going with the series since there are only two books left? I've read so much already, seems a shame to quit now. But I'm so bored with the story now that starting the next book is so unappealing. But if I wait and decide to keep going later, I'll probably have

After finishing this book in just two sittings, I have to honestly say that, unlike the other Left Behind books, I couldn't put it down. I really believe it was because this book was much more character-focused than the rest. There is actually character development going on: growth, self-sacrifice, emotion, etc. For example, I really haven't been crazy about the character Chloe throughout this series, and this is the first book that really gets into her head. I found myself appreciating her a

This was the 11th book in the left behind series. Very intense and very satisfying.ProsSuspenseIntense Plot twistClift hangersCharacter/plot interactionsConsSlow at times

This was a fast read for me; I started it on the 2nd of May and finished it on the 3rd of May. This is the first time I have read this book; I must have stopped the series with the last book and never finished book 10 [because it was SOOOOO bad]. I cannot say that it is because it is necessarily "fast-paced" [although that would seem to be the case], but it was a fast read. The character development was so-so; the characters have developed about as much as they are going to, considering this

Post a Comment

0 Comments