Free Paris for One and Other Stories Books Online Download
Paris for One and Other Stories Hardcover | Pages: 274 pages
Rating: 3.56 | 26894 Users | 2966 Reviews

Present Books Conducive To Paris for One and Other Stories

Original Title: Paris for One and Other Stories
ISBN: 0735221073 (ISBN13: 9780735221079)
Edition Language: English

Narration Toward Books Paris for One and Other Stories

Nell is twenty-six and has never been to Paris. She's never even been on a romantic weekend away--to anywhere--before. Traveling abroad isn't really her thing. But when Nell's boyfriend fails to show up for their mini-vacation, she has the opportunity to prove everyone--including herself--wrong. Alone in Paris, Nell finds a version of herself she never knew existed: independent and intrepid. Could this turn out to be the most adventurous weekend of her life? Funny, charming, and irresistible, Paris for One is quintessential Jojo Moyes--as are the other stories that round out the collection.

List Regarding Books Paris for One and Other Stories

Title:Paris for One and Other Stories
Author:Jojo Moyes
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 274 pages
Published:October 18th 2016 by Pamela Dorman Books
Categories:Fiction. Short Stories. Romance. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Contemporary. Audiobook. Adult

Rating Regarding Books Paris for One and Other Stories
Ratings: 3.56 From 26894 Users | 2966 Reviews

Write Up Regarding Books Paris for One and Other Stories
This book has nine stories about troubled relationships from the perspectives of the women in each. The first, Paris for One, is the length of a novella while the others are all short stories. I liked some more than others but really enjoyed them collectively. The narration performances were outstanding and contributed greatly to my overall reading experience. Below are short summaries of each with my reactions. Paris for OneNell and her boyfriend Pete are off for a weekend in Paris, or so she

Paris for One is collection of two novellas and 9 short stories.My favorite story (or I should say novella) was Honeymoon in Paris. It is a standalone novella, but is also connected to Moyes' full lenght novel The Girl You Left Behind. 80 pages long, the story follows two couples placed in different time, separated by 80 years, who's stories together make a whole. Even though I really liked it, I think I would appreciate it even more if I have read the novel.Paris for One is second best in this

I originally read Paris for One about 2 years ago. I rated it 4 stars and I thought it was a good short story. I was impressed by the fact that it focused more on a connection between two people rather than force some kind of insta-love. I didn't enjoy it as much this time, I don't know if that is to do with the fact that my tastes have changed or because I wasn't reading it for the first time. I think it was the former and I do think my tastes have changed slightly, but I rated it 3.5 stars

Thank you to Netgalley, Penguin uk, Michael Joseph and Jojo Moyes for the opportunity to read this book for an honest review. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance reader copy of this book. You can find my review on both Goodreads and Amazon. On Goodreads from today under Karen Whittard and on Amazon under k.e.whittard from publication date. Paris for one and other stories is a collection of short stories by Jojo Moyes. I think this is a great collection of stories and come out just in time for a

Very dull, largely substanceless chick lit. Unrealistic, bland, agreable and predictable storyline. A waste of time and a dull predictable story line with misleadingly bland messages. Don't read this if you value your time and your right to read quality literature.

Paris for One is collection of two novellas and 9 short stories.My favorite story (or I should say novella) was Honeymoon in Paris. It is a standalone novella, but is also connected to Moyes' full lenght novel The Girl You Left Behind. 80 pages long, the story follows two couples placed in different time, separated by 80 years, who's stories together make a whole. Even though I really liked it, I think I would appreciate it even more if I have read the novel.Paris for One is second best in this

Short, romantic, enjoyable, quick read. Thumbs up yet again to Moyes!